QUEZZY THE CEO

QUEZZY THE CEO
Positivity Is My Purpose

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE TIME ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T VALUE THE TIME YOU HAVE INVESTED IN THEM

Many people believe that time is more valuable than money. But we tend to waste our time chasing behind people who don't value the time and effort that we are putting into them. You can tell how much you care about someone by how much time you put into focusing on their well-being. If you are constantly calling them to see if they are okay. If you are constantly yearning to be in their presence. If you spend a great amount of time thinking about them or worrying about them, that's when you know you care. But the question is, do they care? Do they notice the time you are spending focusing on them? Do they appreciate the time that you dedicate to their well-being? Time is something that you can never get back. The best way to show someone that you appreciate the time they spend on you is to return the favor by spending a little bit of your time focusing on them. So now, how many of us are wasting our time? How many of us have time that could be better spent focusing on bettering ourselves and figuring out what we truly want to do with our lives? How many of us have invested so much time in a person who doesn't appreciate it that we feel like we might not have any time left to find the one who really is right for us? Don't you think it's about time you stopped wasting YOUR TiME!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely,could not of said it better myself. It took me along time to learn this; my whole life a matter of fact. Now that I have I am becoming a much better person, and when the time is meant to be that person that equally will cherish me as much as I do them will be placed into my life. Until than its about building that success and becoming the best me I can be. Interesting how no one cared to post something here and make a simple comment. Thank you for sharing and your wise words.

    ReplyDelete