QUEZZY THE CEO

QUEZZY THE CEO
Positivity Is My Purpose

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

MY PAST DOESN'T DEFINE ME. MY PROBLEMS DON'T DEFINE ME. JUDGE ME BY WHO I AM RIGHT NOW!

We all make mistakes. But if I'm honest with myself, the things I have done in my life have not been mistakes. Mistakes are something that happens by accident. A mistake is when you don't intend to take a particular action but it happens anyway. Just because you are not proud of the end result doesn't mean you made a mistake. You made a choice and now you have to live with it. In the past I have made many bad choices. And I'm probably going to make a few more. But don't look at my past choices and think that I will make the same ones again. Don't look at the problems I used to have and think that I still have those problems today. Don't look at the person I used to be and think that person was not capable of changing. Everyone wants to judge. That is natural. I want you to judge. So look at me now and tell me what you see. judge me by my current actions. Judge me by my current character. Judge me by what comes out of my mouth today. If you are still looking at the old me then I'm not the one who is not capable of change. You Are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment